Saturday, March 26, 2022

Drive-thru RPG mis-print. UPDATE: Customer service has emailed me.

I just received my order of The Secret of Bone Hill, print version from Drive-thru RPG and it is an annoying mess. Also printed inside the cover are 62 pages of other products, something called Home is the Hangman for some Western RPG, and two identical copies of something called Occult Pack which appears to be for Mork Borg or similar games. 

I didn't order those and frankly do not want them taking up space, making it a pain in the ass to get to what I want if I was to run the scenario. Who needs 62 pages of unrelated shit to flip past? I also ordered the .pdf version and it didn't come with extraneous bullshit so this is an obvious mis-print.

Notification to DTRPG has been completed and now the wait for a correct copy begins.

Yes, I'm not in a great mood today, how'd you guess?


Customer service has submitted a new print order to correct for the problem. That was fast! Thanks DTRPG!

No comments: