Thursday, August 4, 2022

Interactive Ptolus City Map

There is a great website resource available for both DMs and players in a Ptolus campaign. It is the Ptolus City by the Spire Fully Interactive Map. It is not an official product of Monte Cook Games, but does have their blessing as I understand things.

I highly recommend viewing the interactive map on a laptop or PC. I find it unwieldy on my phone.

Ptolus Interactive Map


If you own the setting book, and can prove it to the site owner, you can access the book details about the locations pinned on the map. However, you can still make great use of this as a player without spoiling the secrets about the locations. 

Finding your way around the city and becoming familiar with the districts is very helpful. This map can take the confusion out of knowing where you are in relation to everything else. Need to get from the Guildsman district to the Docks? You can use this to plan your  route if that much detail is desired.

The important street names are on the map and you can make up your own for other short streets, and alleys if you choose. 

I use this most often when placing scenario locations for the player characters to visit. I can't add pins to the map, but I can note street names in my notes along with landmarks they are close to so players can match them to the map.

Check the site out. 

No comments: