Saturday, April 6, 2013

Missed Opportunity Kickstarter

I missed out on a nifty kickstarter project that would have been perfect for playing city scenes in a Ptolus campaign. It was offered by Renaissance Miniatures.

The buildings scale is 28mm and inside the floors have 1" gridlines marked.
Sadly I had no idea that these laser-cut modular mideval buildings were being offered until a few days ago. The kickstarter ended last year.

Looks like I might have to save up and contact these folks to see if I can get some of these buildings.

They are currently running a kikstarter for east asian style buildings. I have no personal interest in these, but they are very nice looking.

1 comment:

Steve Baker said...

All of the buildings from that kickstarter are available at the exact same prices and with 2 week delivery at their online store.

http://RenaissanceMiniatures.com

You don't have to wait for a kickstarter!