Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Dwarven Forge Kickstarter 7: Some Early Beans

It appears the gang at Dwarven Forge have a good head start on designing the next Kickstarter project for the coming year.


Quoting Stefan Pokorny on Thanksgiving:

"BEANS: Yes, more Wilderness! And also some attention to City Builder and Castles! As I am designing all the interiors for Castles, Inns, Forts, etc, that will appear in the MYTHRAS Sourcebook I am getting frustrated with what I can do with the interiors, where I put corridors, how to configure the insides of houses and Castles . . . so Nate and I (and the team) are working hard to add the interiors of all these structures! Secret Doors! Tudor 2" x 4" style, 2" x 2" spiral stairs, smaller spaces (closets) garderobes, and more . . . so when the Mythras Sourcebook comes out you will be able to build to exact specs the Castle of Valoria! (Castle Crag), Temple of Khrom, Gold Coin Inn, Red Beards Tavern, etc."


I must admit that I was hoping for something different, but with my non-existent budget this might be a much needed break from the yearly struggle to participate. There will definitely be things I will want, but nothing yet that is likely to be a must have. We can only wait and see what surprises DF will have in store for us all next year.

If I had the budget I would like to see some additions to Sewers, Catacombs, cathedral, graveyard, and mausoleum.


No comments: