Friday, April 13, 2012

Slack-a-doodle-do!

Yep, I've been slacking again. That's ok though since I have a few different things of import to take care of before I can give more attention to the game stuff.

Regardless, I will be continuing the work on the Druid class soon and I am working on a new Prop Dusting post.

Anyone know where I might be able to get hold of an old card catalogue cheap? I'm looking for a decent enough one to use for storing my miniatures and labeling the drawers for easy location of what I need to kill characters with, er, I mean to run encounters with. Yeah, that's the ticket!

The weekly game continues to be interesting. We're close to wrapping up the game being run by the "first timer" DM, Shelly. Snakes, spiders, rats, for such easy beasties to beat, they sure are dangerous.

I also bought some new dice. Not as if I don't have plenty already, but I'm a gamer, we always like new dice. Got a couple new dice bags as well. This will all be discussed in more detail in upcoming posts.



No comments: